The process will follow the sequence of questions for self-reflection and suggestions for practices to experience. When you start your personal process keep up speed and pace that is comfortable for you and fits your work and arrangements. Try to allocate time for following your process daily for 30 – 60 minutes. Divide this time between reflection and practices. Choose few of practices and incorporate them in your daily routine for longer time. Start with 1-2 weeks and if you are not satisfied at the end of this time try another practice. Keep record of your achievements and answers for future elaboration and comparison.
Always smile and keep good mood when you do this, even if you answering hard questions.
May the force be with you!
The Self-discovery process – 2 is part of online learning tools for personal and professional development of youth workers. The tool is developed under the project “ACHIEVE” – innovative methods for training and development of youth workers (2016-2-BG01-KA205-023835) funded by European Erasmus + Programme.
This online tool is designed to help you to increase your capacities as a youth worker through personal and professional development. It will lead your process of self-discovery, reflection and self evaluation. It is based on 2 ground-breaking approaches: The Positive Psychology and the Eco-centric development. Both approaches have been tested and proved to be significantly beneficial for older and young people in various areas. They were proven to be supporting both the personal and professional development of individuals by making them feel competent, confident, self-aware, self-motivated, pro-social and active. Moreover, the impact of embracing these 2 approaches has been found to be astonishing especially in the area of learning achievements. These two approaches endorse a holistic method and a new perspective in addressing problems by strengthening the individual to feel good and do good.
The benefits of following the process described in this online tool (by journaling, answering questions, reflecting and experiencing different practices) for you will be:
- Personal impact
- Development of soft skills: communication, active listening, analytical skills, creative thinking, learning to learn, coordination etc.
- Development of positive attitudes: confidence, self-awareness, motivation, proactive and social involvement, active citizenship and participation, increased self-efficacy, grit, resilience etc.
- Increase in life-long learning and strive for continuous personal and professional development.
- Professional impact
- Increase in professional capacities: planning and implementing innovative educational practices, and higher quality work.
- Better addressing the needs of the youth, thus increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your work.
- Better career prospects and higher financial stability.
- New projects and ideas, at local and national level.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings