In order to be prepared for the e-learning you need to get a notebook or a diary that will accompany your journey. It would be nice if this notebook is especially dedicated to your learning, honoring thus your development! It doesn’t have to be any fancy notebook, but we advise you to spend 10 minutes for personalizing it. Personalizing it means making it your own, adding visuals/quotes that mean a lot to you and feeling it close to your heart! By personalizing it, you simultaneously get prepared and ready to embark your learning experience!
Once you have your notebook prepared, you may start the course. The course is divided in 6 sets of reflection questions for which you will be asked to take notes in your notebook. The reflection is then followed by a practice which we advise you to experience. Last, comes the “homework” part, in which a final question is given in order to take the utmost of the previous parts.
The course is self-paced which means you can take it at your own rhythm and deadlines do not exist. We encourage you to finish the course before we meet during the first training course in Bulgaria (1st October 2017) in order to have a proper taste of what the project is about! So, fill up your motivation and get started!
Enjoy every corner of it!
The Self-discovery process – 2 is part of online learning tools for personal and professional development of youth workers. The tool is developed under the project “ACHIEVE” – innovative methods for training and development of youth workers (2016-2-BG01-KA205-023835) funded by European Erasmus + Programme.
This online tool is designed to help you to increase your capacities as a youth worker through personal and professional development. It will lead your process of self-discovery, reflection and self evaluation. It is based on 2 ground-breaking approaches: The Positive Psychology and the Eco-centric development. Both approaches have been tested and proved to be significantly beneficial for older and young people in various areas. They were proven to be supporting both the personal and professional development of individuals by making them feel competent, confident, self-aware, self-motivated, pro-social and active. Moreover, the impact of embracing these 2 approaches has been found to be astonishing especially in the area of learning achievements. These two approaches endorse a holistic method and a new perspective in addressing problems by strengthening the individual to feel good and do good.
The benefits of following the process described in this online tool (by journaling, answering questions, reflecting and experiencing different practices) for you will be:
- Personal impact
- Development of soft skills: communication, active listening, analytical skills, creative thinking, learning to learn, coordination etc.
- Development of positive attitudes: confidence, self-awareness, motivation, proactive and social involvement, active citizenship and participation, increased self-efficacy, grit, resilience etc.
- Increase in life-long learning and strive for continuous personal and professional development.
- Professional impact
- Increase in professional capacities: planning and implementing innovative educational practices, and higher quality work.
- Better addressing the needs of the youth, thus increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your work.
- Better career prospects and higher financial stability.
- New projects and ideas, at local and national level.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings