Well done! You have completed the self-discovery course! That means that you already know better yourself! We congratulate you for your courage to undergo this journey! We know that it is a challenging task!
You can go back to your notebook and take a last glance. What have you discovered about you that you didn’t know before? What insights have you got? What changes do you want now to pursue? Which practices you would like to adopt on a frequent basis in your life? How are you planning to do it?
Keep your notebook in a safe place near you. Revisit it from time to time, and feel free to add/change things. Self-discovery is an on-going process, full of new things to explore still! Enjoy it as you progress through life!
The Self-discovery process – 2 is part of online learning tools for personal and professional development of youth workers. The tool is developed under the project “ACHIEVE” – innovative methods for training and development of youth workers (2016-2-BG01-KA205-023835) funded by European Erasmus + Programme.
This online tool is designed to help you to increase your capacities as a youth worker through personal and professional development. It will lead your process of self-discovery, reflection and self evaluation. It is based on 2 ground-breaking approaches: The Positive Psychology and the Eco-centric development. Both approaches have been tested and proved to be significantly beneficial for older and young people in various areas. They were proven to be supporting both the personal and professional development of individuals by making them feel competent, confident, self-aware, self-motivated, pro-social and active. Moreover, the impact of embracing these 2 approaches has been found to be astonishing especially in the area of learning achievements. These two approaches endorse a holistic method and a new perspective in addressing problems by strengthening the individual to feel good and do good.
The benefits of following the process described in this online tool (by journaling, answering questions, reflecting and experiencing different practices) for you will be:
- Personal impact
- Development of soft skills: communication, active listening, analytical skills, creative thinking, learning to learn, coordination etc.
- Development of positive attitudes: confidence, self-awareness, motivation, proactive and social involvement, active citizenship and participation, increased self-efficacy, grit, resilience etc.
- Increase in life-long learning and strive for continuous personal and professional development.
- Professional impact
- Increase in professional capacities: planning and implementing innovative educational practices, and higher quality work.
- Better addressing the needs of the youth, thus increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of your work.
- Better career prospects and higher financial stability.
- New projects and ideas, at local and national level.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings